2011년 6월 1일 수요일

30 things about me

1. I love music – not just listening but playing instruments or composing melodies.

2. I am interested in foods so I always concentrate on eating new foods when I travel around.

3. I have to older sisters. They are about 10 years older then I.

4. I am going to major in computer.

5. I like to help others so I wrote about 70 pages of note that can help students for java class.

6. I know how to make friends but it’s only limited to boys.

7. I am not interested in wealth.

8. I usually spend time playing computer games when I am free and I play most of the games very well but I know that I should not be proud of it.

9. I love playing basketball but I think I am not gifted in playing basketball.

10. My ultimate dream is to be a farmer.

11. I was born in Seoul and raised in Seoul but some people think I am Gyeongsangdian because of my accent. (my parents were born in Gyeongsangdo so I think I was influenced by them)

12. I prefer walking to riding because it gives me a lot of time to think. I like walking alone.

13. I really hate pepper.

14. I am lazy.

15. I am really good at cleaning but I don’t clean my room.

16. I like teaching people – it is worthwhile to do.

17. I always criticize society or system but I don’t try to change the society because I know I will suffer a lot if I try to do so.

18. I am introvert.

19. I am very talkative in front of my friends.

20. I am planning to major in natural science class but I think I am more talented in liberal art.

21. I love movies but I don’t watch them much because I rather play computer games.

22. I usually feel sense of responsibility strongly.

23. I seldom cut my right hand nails because I need long nails in order to play the guitar.

24. I hate idols( I mean the singers), but I like Hyun-a.

25. I am a devout Catholic.

26. I am optimistic.

27. I love animals but I didn’t have time to contact them when I was young.

28. I really love noodles(every kinds of them).

29. I sweat a lot, so I don’t like hot weather.

30. I often lacks self confidence.

댓글 1개: